1. We are committed to ensure that the National Labour Market Information System (NLMIS) website is accessible to all users irrespective of device in use, technology or ability. It has been built, with an aim, to provide maximum accessibility and usability to its visitors. As a result this website can be viewed from a variety of devices such as Desktop / Laptop computers, web-enabled mobile devices; etc.
2. We have put in our best efforts to ensure that all information on this website is accessible to people with disabilities. For example, a user with visual disability can access this website using assistive technologies, such as screen readers and screen magnifiers.
3. We also aim to be standards compliant and follow principles of usability and universal design, which should help all visitors of this website.
4. This website is designed using XHTML 1.0 Transitional to meet Guidelines for Indian Government Websites. Part of the information in the website is also made available through links to external Websites. External Websites are maintained by the respective departments who are responsible for making these sites accessible.
5. National Labour Market Information System (NLMIS) is working towards making its website accessible for persons with disabilities, however currently Portable Document Format (PDF) files are not accessible.
6. If you have any problem or suggestion regarding the accessibility of this website, please write to us to enable us to respond in a helpful manner. Do let us know the nature of the problem along with your contact information.